Lighthouse Packages – To guide your way
When you are on the path of changing your life and habits, you may see the path but you may not see the light guiding you. The path amy not be clear or direct. You may need additional support, a guiding light to light the way, to keep you on track, help you find your direction or provide warnings to stop you from crashing onto the rocks.
Many behaviour and patters are unconscious, determined by ancestral inheritance (programmed in your DNA) and how you learnt to perceive the world in the first six years of your childhood. The beliefs and programs you have been ‘wired in to’.
Making changes to habits and what you may consider part of your identity, may require additional support to help ‘re-wire’ and keep you on track, to really break the habit of being yourself.
Pets are very good at finding what needs to be healed – childhood or ancestral perceptions, beliefs and programming, that do not serve any longer. You may think that if keeping your guilt and shame alive will stop you from doing ‘awful’ thing again – but you do – because energy flows where attention goes.
The most common deeply held aspects that come up for healing:
• Anger / frustration / bitterness
• Anxiety / depression
• Feeling powerlessness or victimised
• Abandonment or rejection
• Shame or guilt
• Grief and deep loss
If you identify with your pet’s story and feel it is intertwined with our own – there is opportunity for healing. Your pet can guide you through it, but if you need help understanding it all, you may need someone to help your pet to guide you.
Is your pet attempting to show you, become aware of or heal:
• Anger, bitterness or frustration?
• Why you do not feel self-empowered or stand up for yourself?
• Why unable to set or maintain healthy boundaries and consistency?
• Healing your emotional hurts, especially from childhood?
• Your sense of deep shame and/or guilt?
• Grief and deep loss that you find it difficult to move through or past?
• Loving and appreciating yourself for who you are (do you love yourself as much as your pet loves you?
Do you see yourself through your pets eyes?
If your pet or others close to you are showing you things in their behaviour or illnesses – it can often be very transferrable or obviously interpreted
- Your pet is running away – where or what are you running from or need to remove yourself from?
- Your pet is not coming to you – are you in a loving heart felt place? Are you open and welcoming?
- Your dog barks at your neighbours – do you want to bark at your neighbours too?
- Your dog is barking – Is there a situation you need to speak up about?
- Your shoe has become your cat’s toilet – are they p!ssed off or sh!tty with something you are doing?
It is amazing the many way in which life or our pets may be showing you the way – yet we dismiss it, or try to silence it – just like we do to our bodies by popping pain killers. A some time we have to wake up!
Your pet may be showing you something. I am here to lovingly help you and your pet. To support you in the challenges of creating changes in your life – no matter how big or small (why do they always feel big?) Sometimes we are so immersed in it, we do not see what others see. We do not see the obvious…we do not see that annoying flash as a lighthouse.
Many of the significant life changes I have made have been as the result of my pets. Some have had to die, get sick or get injured for me to wake up, so I am in position to judge others. I did not care enough about myself to make the changes I needed to make to to have a happier and healthier life. It was my concerned about my pets health and happiness than my own, but it does not work that way. Who is going to look after them, if I do not look after myself? So if you are here at that moment that you are willing to make changes, I am here to light the way and guide you, if you feel and trust that I can.
Coaching packages provides you with additional email, and ad-hoc call support, to help you in those difficult times and to support and encourage you to work past your old way and comfort zones.
Coaching packages come in 3, 5 & 7 session packages with additional support.